Disability Benefits Denied

When your insurance disability carrier has denied your claim, you need an experienced lawyer with a thorough knowledge of the law to help you obtain benefits.  You may be entitled to disability benefits from your insurance carrier.

When an insurance carrier denies your claim, the reviewer is required by law to provide you with the following information:

  • the specific reason why your claim was denied
  • the specific provision in the policy which enabled the insurance to deny your claim
  • the information or documentation you need to provide to make the claim valid
  • a detailed account of how to get your claim reviewed once you have the information or documentation
  • disclosure regarding your right to obtain the information the carrier used to review and deny your claim
  • disclosure regarding your right to bring a lawsuit under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) when you have exhausted your administrative remedies with the carrier

When you prove that the insurance carrier acted in bad faith and did not honor the terms of the coverage, you may be entitled to compensatory and punitive damages.

Contact us today to discuss your case via phone (904) 354-4680 or email

The Law Firm of Roseberg Calvin Jacksonville FL 554 Lomax Street 32204Health insurance claims

Many insurance companies are only interested in one thing—their bottom line.  The more they pay you, the less profit they make for their investors.  Insurance companies train their claims adjusters to minimize dollar-for-dollar damages.   That is why you need a lawyer—to level the odds against the insurance agents and obtain the best possible insurance settlement.

When you retain the services of my firm for your personal injury case, you do not have to pay any of the upfront costs of obtaining a second opinion from a medical professional or independent claims adjuster.  We take care of those costs for you.  Plus, my legal fees are completely contingent on whether I win your case.

 Contact us today to discuss your case via phone (904) 354-4680 or email.