Defective or Unsafe Products
Manufacturers are liable for injuries caused by manufacturing defects, design defects, or insufficient warnings and instructions. Our advice to clients who have been injured by an unsafe product is:
- Do not return the product to the manufacturer under any circumstances
- Save the accessories, instruction manual, packaging, disclosures, and sales receipt
- Seek medical help and counseling for any trauma you experience
- Take pictures of your injuries
- When the product belongs to another person, your workplace, or a medical facility, take note of the:
- VIN number
- Make and model
- Manufacturer name
- Other identifying information
Contact us today to speak with an attorney and discuss your case.
Speak to an Attorney Today
For legal advice specific to your case, contact us today for your free consultation. There is no upfront cost to take your case to trial. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning our fees are completely dependent on whether you receive a settlement or money judgment.
Rosenberg & Calvin proudly serves clients in Jacksonville, Florida and surrounding areas.
This site contains attorney advertising.
Rosenberg & Calvin
554 Lomax Street
Jacksonville, FL 32204