Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
NURSING HOME ABUSE AND NEGLECT
Some healthcare facilities are seriously understaffed or staffed with poorly trained doctors and nurses. In some instances, inadequate training can result in these unmistakable signs of abuse or neglect:
- Failing to provide food or water or failure to prevent malnutrition or dehydration
- Failing to assist in personal hygiene
- Failing to provide safe, clean, and decent living conditions
- Failing to provide adequate treatment and services for incontinent residents
- Failing to provide appropriate supervision and assistive devices to prevent accidents
- Failing to provide adequate medical care and proper medications
- Failure to ensure that residents are free from serious medication errors
- Failing to prevent a resident from developing pressure sores
- Failure to provide proper treatment to promote healing when a resident already has pressure sores
Contact us today to speak with an attorney and discuss your case.
Speak to an Attorney Today
For legal advice specific to your case, contact us today for your free consultation. There is no upfront cost to take your case to trial. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning our fees are completely dependent on whether you receive a settlement or money judgment.
Rosenberg & Calvin proudly serves clients in Jacksonville, Florida and surrounding areas.
This site contains attorney advertising.
Rosenberg & Calvin
554 Lomax Street
Jacksonville, FL 32204